5.25.2011

grayhawk

Is May gone already? Sorry. Lots going on this month... LOTS. I'll need to lose some sleep to catch up on a few posts that I need to write.

But until then, let's look at some vakay photos shall we?

Last month, while Dingo was locked up in the Petitentiary, we went to Arizona for a week. The guys played golf four times, and the pinnacle of the trip was their round at Grayhawk Golf Club. This was the first fancy schmancy golf course Tyler's ever played... and, of course, he loved every minute of it. He and Dave thought they had died and gone to Heaven. (In fact, they REALLY hope the track up there is as nice as Grayhawk.)

I dropped them off that day, because I wanted to see the course and take some pictures of them in action. When I went to pick them up, they weren't quite ready to say goodbye. So I sat on the patio, had some dinner and watched them on the practice greens for about an hour... and it was very easy to understand why they were lingering as long as they possibly could.

Grayhawk is a gorgeous, tranquil oasis in the Arizona desert... as you will see... and the highlight of our trip.






















1 comment:

Deanna said...

This looks like a really beautiful place! I am sure you all had a great time. Thanks for posting the pictures.