6.27.2009

All right, all right, I give up!

If you're reading this, you're one of the three or four people on the planet who might be mildly interested in the fact that I have finally started a blog... and you also know how long I've resisted it... so, after kicking and screaming and dragging my feet, this is for YOU!

Why now, you ask? Well, I keep myself pretty busy, and I am also pretty crappy at keeping in touch with my peeps (most of you are nodding your head in agreement, thank you). I love reading other people's blogs, and I just decided it was time to hop on the bandwagon to keep you all in my loop and, in turn, ease some of the guilt I feel about being flaky/lazy/busy/forgetful/too tired to call or write (pick the adjective you like the most).

This month we've had TONS of stuff going on in our family (more than usual)... so I thought I'd start with the beginning of June, which marked the end of Tyler's elementary school years. Yes, he graduated from sixth grade and is off to junior high in the fall, HEAVEN HELP US ALL. Here are a few pictures from the event:


Tyler with his teacher, Mrs. Tessier. I've been trying to figure out how I can single-handedly pay her salary for the next six years, but I did the math and determined that I could never donate enough blood and plasma to make it work. We love love LOVE you Mrs. T!

Lots of awards given out that day... way to go guys!

Without a doubt, my fave pic taken that day. I'm wild with glee when I think of the blackmailing opportunities this photo may present in future years... honestly, have you ever seen more darling girls than Bella, Emma, Madison and Megan? No wonder Tyler's smiling so big!

Class clowns... what a great group of kiddos!

Of course I saved the best for last. SO handsome, isn't he?


Well, there you have it... the first of what will probably be many posts to come. I hope you're happy!










4 comments:

Tennille said...

Yippee!! I will now put this on my google reader so I can read your posts the moment they're up. :) And yes, Tyler is a very handsome young man. (ha! You have a young man for a son!)

Sandra said...

Well done lass! Let the stories roll sister, because we all know you have them just rolling through your head wondering which one to post next! Can't wait to hear it all.

Nicole said...

It's about time! I'm so excited, this totally made my day. I can't believe how handsome Tyler is... watch out for him next year!

The Orgill Family said...

Yay Kareen, It took me sometime to get into the blogging world as well. you'll have to check out our blog. theorgills.blogspot.com

Welcome.

Rachel